Last week SVET traveled to MIAMI for the 2013 Winter Music Conference. In addition to a performance at Smirnoff’s Master of the Mix Contest, SVET also made several guest appearances throughout Miami Music Week including Mansion Nightclub and the Dirty Dutch Party hosted at Story Nightclub.
Winter Music Conference, in its 28th consecutive year, is one of the most publicized annual music gatherings in the world. A pivotal platform for the advancement of the industry, WMC attracts thousands of artists and music industry delegates from 70 countries and over 100,000 event attendees each year for a concentrated schedule of more than 500 events, parties, seminars and workshops.
Established in 1985, WMC is the largest EDM industry gathering of its kind in the world.
- 4.2 Billion+ media viewer impressions between October 2011 and April 2012
- 900+ articles published in more than 390 publications throughout 44 countries.
- 2,000,000+ visitors from 206 countries and territories logged on to the WMC website between October 2011 and
- 100,000+ Event Attendees Each Year
- Thousands of Music Industry Delegates attend WMC each year from 70 countries.
- 2,300+ Artists and DJs performed during the 27th Annual WMC week in Miami & Miami Beach.
- 519 Total events presented at 134 venues across 10 days during the 2012 WMC week in Miami & Miami Beach.
- 568 Accredited Journalists participated in the WMC 2012 program.
- 40 Industry Panels, Seminars & Workshops presented at WMC 2012.
While in Miami, SVET performed at the WMC DJ Spin-Off Contest presented by Smirnoff’s Master of the Mix with guest judges The Real Kid Capri, Rich Medina and DJ Serafin. The event was hosted at the Miami Beach Convention Center, featuring a variety of great talents including contest winner DJ Ease, DJ Key-yo and DJ MANY MIX.
1st Place Winner- DJ EASE
2nd Place Winner- DJ MANY MIX
3rd Place Winner- DJ Key-yo & DJ Taboo